Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It reminds me of you

It been haunted me for 3 months. Human does not 100% forgot a memory easily unless lost of memory. Last few months, It do remind a lot from you but I can tell myself "It happens mean happens". Whatever places that I went, Whatever places that I dropped by, Whatever places that I stopped... It remind of you!! I still can go through the moment but last week friday when i heard that you already have someone, my heart been torn apart. I started curious. Not really comfortable when the news around me. I knew that got to be late to response.

Emotion flow like a river, it can't be control when reached the limit. Decision all made by me. I should bear all the happens. 

Anyway, Wish you both happy ever after!!

2 comments:

✿k∆§†e¥✿ said...

which girl o? or is a guys?

Keone said...

just let it go, you are just jealous that ur ex got new one first than you.

Be strong girl! I mean stronger~