Sunday, March 09, 2008

Movie 10,000 BC

Saturday, March 8, 2008: Going to watch movie with my friends. We watch 10,000 BC.
Did u guys know the "BC" means "Before Christ"?!
Such a long queue. Luckily, my friends is the smartest that he booked the ticket via phone so don't have to queue long.
There is Movie ticket that we booked.

Touching the horn!!
Shhhh...this pic was taken inside cinema while the movie were play.

After finish watching movie. I go shopping and visit Nike Culture shop to look for my new sport shoe. I was try the new shoe but i couldn't take a snap of the new shoe. At last i didn't buy.
The mall got some musical play which is "Jazz Blue".There is my buddy!!!
Having dinner with bunch of buddy...

There is my buddy. We decide to go PUB for a drinks.

Supposed go to clubbing it because the election for Malaysia and troublesome drive to KL city. Heard from our friends that some fighting were began due to lost of election for parties. Anyway such a relaxing saturday.

No comments: