Friday, March 07, 2008

Traffic at my office place

Traffic jam at Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras.

After finish work though go to gym for relax and some workout. Once leave office, the road is
F@#$K Jam. Was stuck in the middle of the road about 30min. It take 1 hour to leave this road. There is a traffic light. About not more than 10 second it turn into red light. So piss off!!!
Enhance with the police traffic it become more worst.
Really so frustrated!! I was so tired almost felt asleep while im driving. Hugging my little cushion feel so comfortable while listening to Alicia Keys-No one (one of the best track).
Malaysia Police Traffic is SUX!!!
Were able to reach gym on time but my friends was stuck in the jam so wait and do some cardio to fulfill some time.

CAR_STICKER

1 comment:

Richard Morgan said...

I like your blog. Hey, If you like to travel check out my web site. www.rjmorgan.worldventures.biz

I also blog at www.moneyforthecrown.blogspot.com

take care
RJ